Sunday 9 June 2013

Omawunmi, Okposo to headline Anny Peace & Love Concert

Artiste, Annie Emmanuel Ibrahim, popularly known as Anny, is putting finishing touches to her June 29 concert tagged: Anny Love & Peace Concert and Omawunmi and Sammie Okposo have been penciled down to headline the event.

Scheduled to hold at Oriental Hotel, Lagos, Peace & Love Concert will also feature artistes Tosin Martins, KSB, Bouqui, Midnight Crew, Tim Godfrey, Oritsefemi and Niki Laoye. Others are Frank Edwards, Vivian Stephens and Solomon Lange and the event will be hosted by MC Abbey and Lolo 1.

Commenting, singer, Anny said: “I’m staging a peace and love concert for free for various reasons and one of them is that I want to give back to the society that made me what I am today. I run an NGO called Anny Educational Foundation, where we take care of the less privileged.”

Anny is a Gospel/ Inspirational Artiste with various awards in the kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment